THE ETERNAL PRESENT, digital edition in Spanish
The realization of being, a path towards meditation in action
Brief: An easy to read book with question-answer wrap-ups at the end of each chapter where the Karma Yoga system of the Advaita Vedanta tradition is comprised. This is a unique book of its genre where the nature of action and the way to make it a meditative act that leads to the inner final freedom is broken down to pieces.
FIST PART, Theoretical considerations
• The dilemma of correct action in the western system of thought.
• Basis of the Indo-European ethics.
• Modalities of the action.
• The right action.
• The appetite for the fruit of the action.
• The selfishness in the action
SECOND PART, Meditation in the action
• The eternal present
• The diverse modalities of the self.
• The states of consciousness